Spotlight on: Tala Elle Samman


TALA ELLE SAMMAN

"a fashion student in London, that's style could be classified as eclectic and completely loves the excitement of the ever changing fashion industry...Welcome to my world."

Some of you i have no doubt have already heard of the RISING Dubai based fashionista, who is now in London College of Fashion , and if not then you have for sure heard about her Fashion Diary!! A Fabulous Blog she started 2 months ago.. giving us followers the first look into her fashion adventures and believe me they never STOP!


From her personal style to personal taste and Fabulous friends its always a treat visiting her world through her fashion diary.....

 One post at a time!!


Tala with Louboutin



Taken from her Blog

We thought you'd wana know more about who's behind this Blog!

Interview with Tala


FG10: What is fashion to you in one word?
Tala Elle: everchanging

FG10: What made you start your blog?
Tala Elle: I've been wanting to start one for a while, and just got my head round it a few months ago. I loved the idea of sharing my love for fashion with the world.

FG10: What is the one item you cant live without?
Tala Elle: my blackberry

FG10: What is ur current obsession?
Tala Elle: my leather biker jacket. it goes with everything from casual outfits to gowns!

FG10: What is the aim of your blog?
Tala Elle: I'm just aiming to have a blog people would like to read every day for their fashion fix.

FG10: who are you trying to reach with this blog?
Tala Elle: people who love fashion as much i do- doesn't matter if their man, woman, old, young.

FG10:Where has your love of fashion come from?
Tala Elle: I've been exposed to fashion since I was little and now study at a fashion school.

FG10: Who is your fashion icon?
Tala Elle: Marianne faithful

You have read this article with the title Spotlight on: Tala Elle Samman. You can bookmark this page URL http://lianabazar.blogspot.com/2009/12/spotlight-on-tala-elle-samman.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Spotlight on: Tala Elle Samman"

Post a Comment