Mini ME! the fashionista inside me that NEVER LEFT!

Im sure we all love going through our baby photos and my mum wasn't surprised when i went head first into the fashion world and showed me why she always knew with a journey into the past... 
so Naturally i wanted to share a few photos of MINI ME  with you guys and my extension of my Fashion Icon "my mother" 
She used to design a few of these dresses for me 
and as u can see i loooooved my baby doll dresses


Thank you Mom for Teaching me everything i know and more!!!
je t'aime xoxoxo


was very confused about the posing bit 
but POW got the hang of it below!
lol





Growing up! i started dressing myself and oh wow 
the different things i came up with my mom says lol...

*ALL PICS BELONG TO FASHIONGOSSIP10*

You have read this article with the title Mini ME! the fashionista inside me that NEVER LEFT!. You can bookmark this page URL http://lianabazar.blogspot.com/2011/02/mini-me-fashionista-inside-me-that.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Mini ME! the fashionista inside me that NEVER LEFT!"

Post a Comment