Look of The day- Day & Night

Look of Day
Daytime went for my 'follow the yellow brick road' Wizard of Oz t-shirt and Vintage skirt... Was in the mood for some yellow.
By Night-time I needed some metallic & sequins and some bright pink shoes. Thank God I threw on a blazer jacket, I would've frozen otherwise, Dubai's weather can fool you... I just realised I may have a slight obsession with Topshop Shoes!


Wizard of Oz Tee - Mango
Belt - Vintage
Skirt - Vintage (From Bambah)
Wedges - Topshop




Blazer Jacket - River Island
Dress - Miss Selfridge
Shoes - Topshop



Images Belong to Fashiongossip10
You have read this article bambah / mango / miss selfridge / river island / topshop / vintage with the title Look of The day- Day & Night. You can bookmark this page URL http://lianabazar.blogspot.com/2011/02/look-of-day-day-night.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Look of The day- Day & Night"

Post a Comment