LONDON WEEK: My week in London with Fashion, Food and Friends

Couldnt wait to get my RED NOSE T-shirt by Vivienne Westwood at TK-max
and i did.. and got many of you gifts xoxox

i was most impressed with the window displays at Selfridges!! 
it took me to another place... 


And the Shopping begins... 
i couldn't stop!! was trying to decide which shoe to take from Whistles
LOVED them both!

Dalia decorated her gloves with the FAB rings she purchased from Selfridges

i wanted some colored jeans and wents NUTS over 
the new rock like jeans from Diesel


LOVED Ted Baker's style this season!
and this dress caught my eye!

At the Wellington! 
Very artsy! me like!

VALENTINES DAY
spent it with my DIVA Dalia!
we decided to go shopping.. Retail Therapy does work!!!
but then came a few surprises... 
Flowers and a puppy...
and i was alll smiles!
still am
THANK YOU!



Presenting CUMIN... my little angel xx

NOTHING MAKES ME HAPPIER THAN A BIT OF ART 
AND CULTURE...
from TATE modern Museum 


Got to see paintings by my LOVE.. Jackson Pollock


LET THE GAMES BEGIN!
my highlight was watching the ARSENAL Vs. Barcelona Game 
at the Emiraes Stadium with Friend and wife of Bacari Sagna, Arsenal Player
THEY PLAYED Beautifully and although i LOVE my Messi..
i supported Arsenal that day.



IT WAS FREEEZING!

AHHHHH THE FOOOOD!!!
From Sketch, to Jacks, to Yautcha, to Gaucho, to Mr. Chow....
The foood was as goood as the fashion if not more ;) 






it was all about the layering to keep warm!!!
i couldnt let go of my MANGO furr jacket!
and my RED Zadig and Voltaire Red jacket


 Wearing my RED Zara dress with some HOT spike Louboutins 
and a FAB black jacket from Zara.


Sweet ending with the FAB underwear models at the amazing photo booth in Selfridges

*ALL PICS BELONG TO FASHIONGOSSIP10*

You have read this article London / personal style with the title LONDON WEEK: My week in London with Fashion, Food and Friends. You can bookmark this page URL http://lianabazar.blogspot.com/2011/02/london-week-my-week-in-london-with.html. Thanks!

No comment for "LONDON WEEK: My week in London with Fashion, Food and Friends"

Post a Comment