PARIS Day 1: my week of Fashion, Food and ART!

The Display windows kept getting better... 
Hugo Boss took us to AFRICA with some GLAM




Leaving my appt. to go have some tea at one of my FAVORITE hotels next door
The Royal Monceau Raffles PARIS
At Le Grand Salon
Designed by Philip Stark
outfit: Jeans by J Brand, cashmere sweater by PRIMARK, boots by River Island, 
T-shirts by Sass & Bide, Jeans jacket by PRIMARK, Furr jacket by Mango,
 Bag LADY DIOR




AND OFF TO DINNER at one of my Favorites... LA COSTES!


in my H&M dress with some black Tights and cashmere sweater with a simple jeans jacket



See u tomorrow!!!

*ALL PICS BELONG TO FASHIONGOSSIP10*


You have read this article Paris personal style / Royal Monceau with the title PARIS Day 1: my week of Fashion, Food and ART!. You can bookmark this page URL http://lianabazar.blogspot.com/2011/02/paris-day-1-my-week-of-fashion-food-and.html. Thanks!

No comment for "PARIS Day 1: my week of Fashion, Food and ART!"

Post a Comment