Another Fashionable & Artsy day in PARIS

I've been craving these for a while!!
had the BEST moules at Leon and ordered it a la Provençal 
with of course a side of FRENSH fries xx
and oh! my Vitamin Water on HAND!

And off for some more MODERN ART at Centre POMPIDOU!
the best way to get inspired.. in my opinion


thing about Paris.. ur always entertained :) 

one of my Favorites by Fernard Leger

The Fabulous Picasso, although im not a big FAN "dont shoot me" 
i liked this one!

Vassily Kandinsky! one of my Favorites after jackson Pollock of course

The View at the top was breathtaking!
if ur in PARIS i recommend u spend the day at the museum cause 
this pic was taken at the restaurant on the 6th floor.. 

dont forget to chill by the Fountain and grab a crepe a la Nutella!!!


sweet ending..
Walking at sunset down RIVOLI street checking out the latest
in Street fashion and HIGH STREET brands
the sky turns purple.. beautiful!!


and off to Dinner!!
Always loved this look! 
never thought i could pull if off!
Vintage hat from my Mother's closet!
God bless my Fashionable mother ;) 


*ALL PICS BELONG TO FASHIONGOSSIP10*


You have read this article Paris personal style with the title Another Fashionable & Artsy day in PARIS. You can bookmark this page URL http://lianabazar.blogspot.com/2011/02/another-fashionable-artsy-day-in-paris.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Another Fashionable & Artsy day in PARIS"

Post a Comment