Follow your style icons on VOGUE.COM!

Vogue.com has a created a FAB way to keep up with your favorile fashionistas on their website.. showcasing what they wear everyday for a whole month!! From Alexa Chung to Olivia PAlermo and more!


Alexa in my personal Fav.
she says:
"Dress, bag and shoes all Chanel - my dream outfit."



Olivia in my personal Fav.
She says:
"I've saved my favourite young designer for my last outfit. My dress is by Prabal Gurung who is brilliant. He blends classic, elegant styles with a modern sensibility. My shoes are by Charlotte Olympia, my bag is from Zara and my bracelets are by Swarovski and Noir Jewellery."



Rosie in my personal Fav.
she says:
"Today I have on a Missoni jumpsuit and I'm carrying a Mulberry bag."



Daisy in my personal Fav.
She says:
"I'm back in London now and today I'm wearing an Acne T-Shirt and Hudson jeans with a Hannah Marshall jacket and a Jessica de Lotz "Red Relished Apple" necklace - a personal favourite of mine!"


You have read this article with the title Follow your style icons on VOGUE.COM!. You can bookmark this page URL http://lianabazar.blogspot.com/2010/05/follow-your-style-icons-on-voguecom.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Follow your style icons on VOGUE.COM!"

Post a Comment