Resort 2012- Burberry Prorsum

Burberry Prorsum a resort collection I can't keep my eyes off. Designer Christopher Bailey kept this collection bold and beautiful. The collection of pencil skirts is a trend I know I will be addict to. The bold use of colours yellow, blue and red contrasts well with the earth tones (nudes, beige, brown), which Burberry is renowned for. As for the accessories and shoes, they should be on your 'future' wish list especially the strappy sandals.
What can I say Christopher Bailey you've done it again!




















Image sourced from style
You have read this article Burberry prorsum / christopher bailey / resort 2012 with the title Resort 2012- Burberry Prorsum. You can bookmark this page URL http://lianabazar.blogspot.com/2011/06/resort-2012-burberry-prorsum.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Resort 2012- Burberry Prorsum"

Post a Comment