FG10 Heads TO Louis Vuitton A/W Presentation

FG10 heads out to Louis Vuitton Autumn/Winter 2011-12 womenswear & menswear presentation. By the looks of what Fall has to bring, I need winter to come now!!I Want to wrap myself in colourful scarfs and walk in platform patent boots. And the accessories I'm in love, especially the necklaces I've got my eye on the gold long chained revolving ball piece.
A great selection for menswear and accessories. Lots of bright colours for them to experiment with, can't wait to see men wear red pants.












My future necklace!!!


A/W 2011-12 Menswear and Accessories




Tariq Edrees must have item this FALL

Images belong to Fashiongossip10
You have read this article autumn/winter 2011 / louis vuitton / menswear / womenswear with the title FG10 Heads TO Louis Vuitton A/W Presentation. You can bookmark this page URL http://lianabazar.blogspot.com/2011/06/fg10-heads-to-louis-vuitton-aw.html. Thanks!

No comment for "FG10 Heads TO Louis Vuitton A/W Presentation"

Post a Comment