Twenty8Twelve Spring 2011 Ready-to-Wear I London Fashion Week

"I think we really crossed borders," said a chipper Sienna backstage.
"There's something for the working girl, the casual girl, the festival girl, the London girl."



Sienna and Savannah Miller called their Spring collection Jericho, inspired by Joni Mitchell's album Don Juan's Reckless Daughter... I thought their collection was fun and young and a few pieces im sure we wouldnt mind owning.. but im not sure how i really feel about it..
it feels like im shopping at topshop seeing this...
what do u guys think?







Style.com




You have read this article Twenty8Twelve I London Fashion Week with the title Twenty8Twelve Spring 2011 Ready-to-Wear I London Fashion Week. You can bookmark this page URL http://lianabazar.blogspot.com/2010/09/twenty8twelve-spring-2011-ready-to-wear.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Twenty8Twelve Spring 2011 Ready-to-Wear I London Fashion Week"

Post a Comment