FG10 has a CRUSH on TRIBAL prints this FALL!!

excuse my random hectic shot but i broke my camera :(
and well ... it happens !
My version of TRibal is with a Jacket by Kate Moss for TopShop
A Tribal print pants from PROMOD
Tank Top from H&M
Vintage shades from London Flea market

A vintage piece i fell in love with on a trip to Syria 
at the market.

And here are my Favorite tribal pieces from my Closet:

A clutch from UTERQUE

My hidden secrete "yes i design"
one of my jackets by myself with some TRibal and chabby Chic touch
by LAdyFozaza


One print a part from the Python and Kimono that keeps creeping up on me and sends me off with a smile, is the TRIBAL print!! it simply has Character and in my opinion a whole lot of style providing you wore the trend properly.. dont over crowd it .. it already speaks for itself.. 
wear the piece dont let it wear you ;) 

A part from it being a HUGE trend S/S 2011 .. i feel it pushing into Fall with some dark tones
EXCITING!



Here are some pieces to look out for!!

CHRISTIAN DIOR

DURO OLOWU
ISSA


TOPSHOP

ZARA

Missoni

Isabel Marant

SUNO

RALPH LAUREN

Diane Von Furstenberg
ALDO

ETRO


Matt & Nat


You have read this article Christian Dior / ISSA / PROMOD / topshop / Tribal prints with the title FG10 has a CRUSH on TRIBAL prints this FALL!!. You can bookmark this page URL http://lianabazar.blogspot.com/2011/08/fg10-has-crush-on-tribal-prints-this.html. Thanks!

No comment for "FG10 has a CRUSH on TRIBAL prints this FALL!!"

Post a Comment