Obsessed With 'Beyond Retro'

So I was just in london and I had 20minutes to spare before I had to go to the airport, and me and my friend were in Carnaby street. Knowing how vintage obsessed I am she told me about a vintage store around the corner, 'Beyond Retro' in Soho. And Oh My God I fell in love! But this was the biggest tease as I had only 20minutes to shop. Luckily Beyond Retro can be found online, therefore pull out those wallets it's time to shop Vintage. 'Beyond Retro' my new Love!!!







images sourced from beyondretro
You have read this article beyond retro / vintage with the title Obsessed With 'Beyond Retro'. You can bookmark this page URL http://lianabazar.blogspot.com/2011/07/obsessed-with-retro.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Obsessed With 'Beyond Retro'"

Post a Comment