Lady Gaga Walks The Catwalk At Mugler Fashion Show

Paris Fashion Week has begun!
It was all latex and two 3ft platinum 'ponytails' for Lady Gaga, not to mention a short black fringe at Thierry Mugler show Paris Fashion Week Fall/Winter 2011.

Creative director and Lady Gaga's stylist Nicola Formichetti, created a fashion show that got Gaga dancing around in skimpy latex corset and pencil skirts smoking a cigarette, walking in sky high shoes.

Lady Gaga told The Daily Telegraph, "I was nervous, but I had to do it for Nicola and for Thierry Mugler, whom I love. I have been a fan of his designs since I was 18, and I used to search the vintage shops in New York for his clothes."

Looked like one hell of a fashion show...





Soured from telegraph
You have read this article Fall/Winter 2011 / lady gaga / Paris Fashion Week / THIERRY MUGLER with the title Lady Gaga Walks The Catwalk At Mugler Fashion Show. You can bookmark this page URL http://lianabazar.blogspot.com/2011/03/lady-gaga-walks-catwalk-at-mugler.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Lady Gaga Walks The Catwalk At Mugler Fashion Show"

Post a Comment