New Face of Evian... Maria Sharapova!


I'm sure everyone by now is familiar with the brilliant Campaign from Evian with their innovative ways to get us to drink their PURE water!
One of my Favorites and i remain a devoted FAN!
“The idea of youth as a state of mind caught my attention. I took a great pleasure in revealing my ‘baby inside’ while modeling for these photographs with Nathaniel Goldberg,” said Sharapova. “I am a true evian®drinker and I really like this campaign as well as the idea behind it so it felt quite natural to join in”
You have read this article with the title New Face of Evian... Maria Sharapova!. You can bookmark this page URL http://lianabazar.blogspot.com/2010/06/new-face-of-evian-maria-sharapova.html. Thanks!

No comment for "New Face of Evian... Maria Sharapova!"

Post a Comment