HOT OR NOT: Taylor Momsen turns heads in the COVER of Revolver Nov. 2010!

17-year-old starlet Taylor Momsen is posing on Revolver Magazine Cover in a look which is head turning. She is wearing an overtly sexy look holding a rifle and a hand gun.  Lead singer of The Pretty Reckless is featured in Revolver magazine November issue


Inside magazine Taylor Momsen says she wrote a song as a child that Heidi Montag recently released. “I wrote a pop song [called 'Blackout' when I was 8] and recorded it with a producer as a demo. Heidi Montag from ‘The Hills’ just recently sang it and put it out as her single [laughs]. I’m like , OK, dude, you’re singing an 8-year-old’s words, but that’s cool. It’s so funny because I didn’t shop it or anything and I get this call going, ‘Did you write a song for Heidi Montag?’ and I’m like ‘What?”’
Taylor on what everyone thinks of her: “I’m 17. Aren’t I supposed to be provocative? I don’t really understand what the problem is,” she has said. “I know I dress provocatively on stage, but it’s just rock ‘n’ roll. Like, I don’t really understand what the big deal is.”

honey it is a BIG DEAL!
ur only 17... plenty of time for you to be who you are now..

What do u guys think???


Source:FashionF
You have read this article with the title HOT OR NOT: Taylor Momsen turns heads in the COVER of Revolver Nov. 2010!. You can bookmark this page URL http://lianabazar.blogspot.com/2010/11/hot-or-not-taylor-momsen-turns-heads-in.html. Thanks!

No comment for "HOT OR NOT: Taylor Momsen turns heads in the COVER of Revolver Nov. 2010!"

Post a Comment