Personal Style with Zubaida From ButterHotshoes BLOG!

Did you miss our personal style files???...
well we are back and have a couple of really cool and fashion fwd people lined up JUST FOR YOU!
If u've just tuned in.. This personal style file is about PERSONAL style.. lets face it we all inspire one another in one form or the other.. this is why STREET style has been so popular With the best designers! its where they get their inspirations for our favorite collections..
we basically ask people we think have an edge to give us 6 of their Favorite looks and we then ask them few questions about their style and self..
If you wana check out the other personal styles: then all you have to do is type: "personal style" in the google search bar on the right and Voila... The list is at ur disposal.

This week we look at the FACE behind ButterHotShoes! a Blog i personally follow cause of her love of SHOES!!! her detailed posts have me staring at the screen for hours!
yes i'm addicted like many of you to the beauties that are placed on our feet..
you know u have the same problem :p

Well here it goes..

Valentino shirt, Zara skirt, Chanel Kelly, Loewe peep toe pumps

Alexander Wang blazer, Theory skirt, Mulberry Alexa bag, Christian Louboutin boots

H&M top, Tibi trousers, Mulberry Ava clutch, DSquared peep toe pumps, vintage Chanel earrings

Halston Heritage dress, Chanel bag, Christian Louboutin love 120 pumps.

T-shirt by Banana Republic, Zara Skirt, jumbo Chanel bag,
Wolford lace stockings, and Jimmy Choo shoes.

Vero Moda shirt, Topshop pants, jumbo Chanel bag,
Christian Louboutin peep toe pumps, Hermes belt

And now lets get to know ButterHotShoes with a small interview:

FG10: what is STYLE to Zubaida?
BHS: Style is how a person portrays fashion by dressing in a certain way, it's how you express yourself to the world - Hobo style: I'm a comfort loving person, Rock chic: I'm edgy and fierce, Feminine style: I'm a girl and I love it!

FG10: How did u start ur Blog?
BHS: I started blogging because I have great love for fashion, details, and especially shoes. I've been told I'm fashionable, and I do have a passion for everything fashionable so I thought blogging would be the best way to start spreading the love.

FG10: Who or what is ur inspiration behind it?
BHS: My inspiration is every elegent woman on earth.

FG10: who is your fashion icon?
BHS: My fashion icons are my Mother and Giovanna Battaglia.

FG10: if you would describe urself in one word, what would it be?
BHS: Passionate.

FG10: whats ur favorite brand of the moment?
BHS: Chanel.

FG10: Any FAv quotes you'd like to share with us for your love of fashion and art??
BHS: I have so many favorite quotes, those are some:

"A woman can carry a bag but it is the shoe that carries the woman" Christian Louboutin
"I love to do shoes. I'm not a fetishist but I love to do shoes. " Karl Lagerfeld
"A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous." Coco Chanel
"What do I wear in bed? Why, Chanel No. 5, of course." Marilyn Monroe
"Big girls need big diamonds." Elizabeth Taylor


*ALL PICS BELONG TO FASHIONGOSSIP10*

IF YOU WANT TO BE ON OUR PERSONAL STYLE FILE AND THINK YOU'VE GOT EDGE AND WOULD LIKE TO SEE UR STYLE BEING SHARED.
PLZ SEND US 6 OF UR FAVORITE LOOKS TO FASHIONGOSSIP10@GMAIL.COM



You have read this article with the title Personal Style with Zubaida From ButterHotshoes BLOG!. You can bookmark this page URL http://lianabazar.blogspot.com/2010/10/personal-style-with-zubaida-from.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Personal Style with Zubaida From ButterHotshoes BLOG!"

Post a Comment